Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good news, bad news

Sadly, I failed my math exit exam once again. The good news is that I did do 2 points better on it, but those 2 points were not enough to make it a passing grade. The woman in the testing lab told me that there is a written option for the test, and that I need to contact my instructor to see what he wants me to do. I e-mailed my teacher when I got home, but did not get a response from him yet. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow morning, I plan to call him. I have prayed and prayed and have faith that God will help me pass this test so that I can enjoy my summer with my family! Please continue to pray for me.

Aside from the stress of all that, my Aunt Joy had a great surprise party! She had no idea and my Granny Polly was able to stall her long enough to get everything set up. After the surprise, food, presents and cake, all the kids went swimming in the pool. Or as my cousin Sophie would say "fwimming". Unfortunately I didn't take my camera, or I'm sure I would have some great pics to post. I love days like this when I get to spend time with my wonderful family. Hannah did a great job and a good time was had by all!

My momma and I have been discussing vacation options for next week. She is off and so is daddy, so all we have to do is to decide if we have the money and where to go. Abbi says Smoky Mountains again, but after 3 times in a row, I know what to expect from that place and it almost makes me want to stay home instead of going there. But if it comes to that, I will keep my mouth shut and be grateful for what I get, as always. As we tell the kids at school, "you get what you get and you don't pitch a fit".

Also, momma doesn't want to go too far in case Grandpaw Don gets sick again. He has been doing good after his 2nd trip to the hospital, but we never know when he will end up going back. I am just so thankful that he is feeling better and that we still have him. Though she know she won't be able to do much if she is here, it would make her feel useful to be here in case something does.

Well, gotta go catch up on some laundry. I will post again after Father's Day. Hopefully I will have lots of good pics to post when I talk to you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment