Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hey ya'll!

Welcome to my blog! I've never done this before so you may have to bear with me while I work out the kinks and get used to things.

This past week has been a little busy for me. It was my last week of school, so stressing and finals took up most of my time. The finals weren't so bad though. 2 of them were take-home and one of them is online. The thing that may ruin me is the Exit exam for my Math 099 class. If you do not pass the test, you fail the class. Those of you who know me know that math and I are not good friends. I took the test Thursday and failed. I need 37 points and only got 28 :(. The good thing is you get 3tries so hopefully I will get it. I am going to retake it tomorrow so pray for me!

Thankfully this week I have been able to squeeze in a little time with family in the pool though. Since Daddy is usually outside working or off running errands, it is usually just me, Isaac, and Abbi by ourselselves and I am happy to report that the 3 of us are still alive after being cooped up in the house all week together.

My weekend started off good as well. Friday was spent out by the pool, and then yesterday I worked on school stuff all day, but then got to go out to eat with the family. We even drug Isaac along with us. Usually he doesn't like to go, and stays home on the computer. But last night something got into him and he decided to go :).

My Aunt Joy's birthday is coming up Monday, and my cousin Hannah is throwing her a surprise party (shhh!!). I am very excited about her present. I brought out my creative side and made her a basket full of goodies. Below is a picture of it (please ignore the mess that is our kitchen table in the background):



You can't tell what's in it, but it has Bodycology Coconut & Lime Shower Gel, Body Spray, Lotion, and Anitbacterial Hand Soap, a lime green body scrubber and lime green lounge socks. It is wrapped in cellophane wrapping and tied with a gold ribbon. Like I said, I am very proud of this! I know I am bragging, but to me, it looks like something you would buy in a store. I hope she likes it!

I also posted a couple of random pictures of Isaac and Abbi from last night:

Abbi chillin' watching Alice in Wonderland, and Isaac on his beloved computer.


Well, gotta go! Still have lots of school stuff to do!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I am so exited that you have your own blog!! You will enjoy getting to write stuff down and then look bak at it. I wish I ould have ome to Joy's party (BTW my words are missing the "see" beause something is wrong with my keyboard. But I think Hannah was trying to tell me about it in text but I didn't have any servie at Josh's house. Glad ya'll had fun though!

    ReplyDelete